Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 15

Okay so it's week 15 now and the baby is about the size of an orange! The ears have migrated to the sides of the head from their original resting place; the neck. Thank God they don't stay there... how weird looking that'd be! The eyes are also moving to the front of the face and now the baby can wiggle his/her fingers and curl his/her toes and is starting to make breathing movements in preparation for life outside the womb. He/she is flexing those little arms & kicking those little legs... (I saw that on the ultrasound and couldn't BELIEVE I couldn't feel the calisthenics I was watching go on inside my abdominal gym!)

As for me, I again appear to be right on schedule, as I'm coping with a chronic stuffy nose as progesterone surges through my system (which is frequently mentioned in week 15). My "round ligament pain" is becoming more bothersome every time I change positions, stand up, etc... and my stinkin lower back (particularly the left side) is KILLING me!

Speaking of surging hormones and a sore back... poor Jason. He was rubbing my back for me yesterday and I was saying how this whole pregnancy thing is really rough on your body! He jokingly told me I was "such a complainer" and I just started bawling. He felt horrible... because he really was kidding and playfully messing with me as he listened to my ailments and massaged my sore back... poor guy. It was like he broke me and was trying to figure out how to put it back together! lol. He's such a good hubby...

1 comment:

  1. Are you feeling any better yet? Almost to the 2nd trimester right?

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker