Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rough Day...

Ugh. I had a migraine that started yesterday at 1 pm and persisted through the night and ALL DAY today. I slept so much and it didn’t matter. Tylenol stinks when it comes to migraines and nothing helped.

It just so happened that I had a pre-natal appointment today and I had to go with sunglasses on (even though it was rainy) and I wore them inside for my visit. (Jason kept saying it looked like I had a hang-over....lol). The doctor told me to take an Excedrin, which I was surprised about… but she said it’s like a cup of coffee and the aspirin isn’t good to be taking all the time but if it might relieve the migraine, it’s worth it… just don’t take them very often (like one a day if necessary). It was the first time I felt normal in 2 days! And the headache is gone now! yay for Excedrin! One of my best friends in this world. As Tara said... "Excedrin [not beer] is proof that God loves us!" Amen Sistah!

We recorded the heartbeat and will be getting a Build-A-Bear monkey today! I’ll post pictures as soon as he/she is made! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh yes I got mention in the blog! I love the new site :)

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker