Sunday, February 22, 2009

That pregnancy "glow"............ or jaundice.

Tonight I was at a Chinese Buffet for my cousin for her graduation party. My sister, Brooke, (pictured with me below) brought her camera and we took tons of pictures... and when I saw them I was like wow... I definitely have that preggo look. lol. That... ugh,-even-Chinese-food-is-unappealing-right-now-look!

I also felt like I look like I'm 12 yrs old (that may be an exaggeration)... but it explains the you-have-7-heads look I got at Walgreen's when I told the woman I was married & pregnant. I felt like she thought I was 16. I was thinking... do I really look or come off as that young? What's the deal? (feel free to leave comments... "yeah you look 12"...."you look your age".... "you look like a 43 yr old haggared mother of 7"....whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker