Monday, June 1, 2009

Renee's Baby Shower!!!

Renee's baby shower was this weekend! It was very fun to go and it started to make me more excited and made it more real that the baby is coming so soon! (because, I'm only a month behind her!).

This was my table having a blast............................................

We played JONAH (instead of BINGO)... and Christy won our centerpiece.

She cheats.






AND I FINALLY GOT TO MEET LITTLE NOA! She's so stinkin' cute and her eyes are so blue!
The next baby shower that will be reported on here will probably be mine! But, I had to make mention of some of these other little ones (like Noa, Jonah, and whatever Tina names the bun in her oven).... because these will be some of Karson's favorite playmates!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker