Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He shoots! BRICK! Off the rib!

So, lately (meaning the past week or so) when the baby jerks or kicks, my whole body shakes... like sometimes when I'm laying in bed, I wonder if the bed shook or if it just felt like it from the inside. It's crazy!

Today I had another "first." At work, we had a meeting and I was getting really uncomfortable sitting there for so long so I kept changing positions. Well, one of the positions, he must not have liked because I felt a kick in my rib cage and it HURT! It actually really hurt! It sort of felt like a kick that sent a pinched nerve sensation across the front of my body... Some of the other women in the meeting who have had children knew by the look on my face and where I grabbed that the baby just kicked my ribs! I thought that was funny.

It really hurt!

3 comments:

  1. All three of my kids kicked me (painfully!) in the ribs so much that I actually developed muscle spasms there! And to this day (and remember that my BABY is 23 yrs. old) if I twist or stretch the wrong way, I will get a muscle spasm right in that spot! Ah, good times, good times!
    love,
    "Aunt" Linda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabbi used to do that. I used to think that she was trying to escape by pushing her way through my stomach, like in the movie Alien. (We used to tell her "No, baby - go towards the light!) Anyway, it will just keep getting more interesting until the big day!

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker