Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Congratulations, Kace!

Aunt Kacy graduated high school on Tuesday! In some ways, I can't believe it! In other ways, I can't believe she's not almost done college! It's a very strange mix of thoughts!
Of course, as always, we're so proud of Kace! But, you should have seen my momma's face when the crowd heard how much money Kacy was awarded in scholarship money!
(such pride in her baby girl!) Over 95,000!!! Wooo Hoo! Go get 'em Kace! Featured below is Kacy's personal cheering section that turned plenty heads...
Momma and I didn't have to be embarrassed though, in the quieter (handicapped) section! Lol!

GREAT JOB KACY! Congratulations! You're finally outta there!!!




1 comment:

  1. That last picture is GREAT! You look so gorgeous. I'd print and frame that one. And Kacy's cheering section is hilarious. I love how everyone else in the bleachers is like stone-faced! LOL

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker