Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I CAN'T BREATHE!

I can't breathe! It doesn't matter how I sit, lay, etc... work is becoming torturous because I can't sit at my desk! I squirm around and the stupid desk pokes me in the belly... they need to invent a special chair for pregnant people! ugh. The most relief I get is being on my side but that's about it! I do NOT know how I'm going to do a 6 hour car ride to Massachusetts for a wedding in a couple weeks! UGH!

This poor kid.... looking at this picture makes it VERY clear why breathing is becoming nearly impossible for me! Geez!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the look on the baby's face in this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so unamused & apathetically fed up with this situation...

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker