Thursday, April 23, 2009

Strawberry Party!

So tonight we were watching the Dave Ramsey show (as we do nearly every night these days...) and it was actually the TOWN HALL FOR HOPE special, which we were very excited about! I had some strawberries as a snack....ya know, an entire plate full....whatever. lol.

Anyway, as we were watching, the baby kicked me SO HARD in my bladder that it actually hurt! It was the first time it was strong enough to hurt! Then he did it 2 more times! I was really stunned! Jason said, "maybe he likes STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!! Or maybe he's really passionate about our economy!!!"

Anyway, then, he started kicking more toward the outside of my body (like near my belly button) so I wondered if Jason would be able to feel it if he put his hand on my belly.... and after a couple minutes, he felt him kick!!! It was really exciting! He felt him kick a couple more times (faintly) and just began getting so excited for when he can feel big kicks! (although I'm a little scared about what that will feel like after tonight!!! haha...)

1 comment:

  1. Get over here right now so I can feel that baby kick! :-)

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker