Wednesday, April 8, 2009

He moves!!!

I officially felt the baby move tonight!

Like I said before, starting about a week ago I began having mild suspicions that things I felt may have been the baby moving... the first time I was sitting at my computer and all the sudden my stomach felt like it would if I were being called out onto stage.... only I wasn't nervous. I was sitting in my sweatpants and tee shirt in my dining room.... so I wondered if that was what people refer to as "fluttering." I couldn't quite explain it any other way. A couple days later, I would be sitting down and would periodically feel like I had to pee immediately and then it would go away for a couple seconds and come back again... so I wondered again.... "hmm... could that be the baby just pushing up against my bladder?"

But tonight!!!! Tonight I was sitting on the couch watching American Idle (catch the pun?) and I felt really strange "gas-like" sensations, only they didn't feel like they were in my stomach or in my intestines at all... it felt like it was in my belly... and if I had to describe it as "bubbles" they were each very distinct bubbles followed by that same "I have to pee" sensation. The two repeatedly came hand-in-hand. I guess Karson likes American Idol! (or maybe just the opposite! maybe that was his "vote" to "kick" someone off the show!)

Anyway... tonight.... for the first (official) time, I know I have unmistakably felt the baby move!

2 comments:

  1. it's alright, it's alright, it's allllllright. he moves in mysterious ways, hey hey.

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker