Tuesday, August 11, 2009

just a random post...

So, I'm sort of feeling like I should give some sort of update... but nothing is really going on! Haha. I have 8 days left till the due date and other than getting up... oh about 85 times a night to pee, nothing feels all that different. I never ever imagined I would feel so normal a week before I was about to deliver a human into this world! I thought I'd be HUUUUUGE and SOOOOO uncomfortable and just ready to do whatever it took to get him out! I don't feel all that desperate!

I have to say, though... packing our bag for the hospital was pretty exciting. Picking out a little outfit to bring him home in was fun and made me get really excited to have him here! It's just weird to try to think about the next couple weeks and just all of the unknowns! I wonder when his birthday will be! It becomes such a special day.... but it's weird to wonder what it will be and to know that I'll know soon enough. It must be fun to be God and see the future when no one else can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker