Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 34

So, apparently a change in eyesight is another fun pregnancy symptom (but thankfully one that I haven't experienced!) Not only can your vision seem less sharp, but a decrease in tear production can leave your eyes dry and irritated... which is certainly happening! The baby should be clocking in at five pounds and could be as tall as 20 inches by now! Holy moly! This week, a boy's testicles should start making their way down from his abdomen to their final destination: his scrotum. His tiny fingernails have probably reached the tips of his fingers by now also — and getting ready for that first postpartum manicure... which reminds me of a really funny story.

At Renee's baby shower, Justin's mom was telling me how he was like 2 weeks late and she could feel his fingernails scratching from the inside! When he was born, he had scratches all over his face! That's so sad but it is sort of funny! She said it was like the hottest summer in years so Christy and I were just cracking up picturing him dragging his nails down his face screaming "WHY!!!" about his being stuck in his mom 2 weeks late during the hottest summer in years! Ahh...

So, Jason thought it'd be fun to DRAG me up to Massachusetts for a wedding while I was good & fat... uncomfortable and insomnia-ridden!
(j/k... we were so looking forward to seeing Mandy & Vinny get hitched!) We had a really great trip with relatively NO traffic even though it was 4th of July weekend! It was a nice way to start celebrating our 2 yr anniversary!
The location where they were married and had the reception were beautiful and the weather, even though it looked really scary for a while there.....
really turned out to be a beautiful night!
These will have to suffice as my "34 weeks" pictures... I hope y'all aren't disappointed!!! I'm still waiting for this kid to freakin' DROP already! He's basically IN my bra.... especially when I'm sitting down I can feel him moving the underwire when he wriggles around! Crazy, right?

3 comments:

  1. I hate to be the one to tell you but for the forseeable future he will remain "in your bra". If you're lucky long after you have finished breastfeeding he will still lovingly stick his hand down your shirt, most likely in public:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHYYYYY?! haha. it still makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have the exact opposite, this baby will stay under the belly button and every time I sit, it's like she's pissed and starts pushing my legs away. Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy...but I'd rather feel anything than nothing. Wishing you a comfortable last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker