Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One Week of Progress...

Alrighty, so we've been asked (by several avid blog viewers, as well as some other family & friends) to post some pictures of our progress on the room. As of 7 days ago, the spackling on this first wall was still incomplete... Jason's dad came to the rescue and that night (after sanding) we began painting... I've taken shots of all 4 angles of the room, but I'll only post two corners because it gets a little redundant (being as it is a small room...). When we complete the whole room I'll do a post with a 4-corners "before" shot and a 4-corners "after" shot, since with furniture and such it won't look as repetitive. Alas, for your viewing pleasure.......... I introduce to you our weeks worth of progress:

The walls aren't as dark as they look in these pictures... it's actually a very bright room! (especially during the day... these pictures just happened to both be shot at night with bad lighting....). If you notice, in the last shot, Jason has started laying the flooring!!! WOO HOO! (Should be done by tomorrow!).

Notice the excersize ball in the bottom right corner? That's what momma Kris has been sitting on to paint drawers and dressers and stuff! It's soft on my bum and gives me a little mobility to roll around lol. I'm sure I've been pretty funny to watch.... but unfortunately, we haven't been taping me work! :)

I'll try to post another set after tomorrow's "session"..... We should have some furniture back in the room by then!!! I didn't take before shots of the furniture... but the furniture appeared in some pictures so I'll be sure to show you (as best I can) what I've done with the furniture!

1 comment:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker