Friday, March 13, 2009

Just another day...

So, one thing I forgot to mention about the ultrasound was that at one point, while we were watching the screen, my uterus began to change shape and looked like the baby's living space was getting smaller & smaller.... I was like... umm, what's going on? Why is my body suffocating my baby? They (completely nonchalantly) said... "oh you're just having a contraction..." WHAT????? Who the heck knew the contractions started this soon? I couldn’t feel anything, of course… but they said pretty much all women have them this early but usually never know unless it’s caught on an ultrasound like this. SO WEIRD!!! I didn't feel even the least bit crampy! I was just so confused! lol. The poor kid looked so cramped up until it passed... I felt bad!

So, just for your reading amusement, I decided to stop at Rita's today (since it JUST opened today in Gloucester County)... and I buy my gelati and everything is fine.... then I go to get in my car and I realize I can't find my keys. Oh, right... they're in the passenger's seat. And I locked the door..... um... GREAT! So, of course I called Jason and of course he was teaching so he couldn't answer....

So I stood there and debated walking to my office.......... then I remembered that we have a spare under the wheel well.... whew. Bailed out of yet ANOTHER D.I.P.S. moment.

Aye aye aye! But I must say.... the ordeal was well worth the fuss!

2 comments:

  1. ironically I went to rita's yesterday for a gelati, tossed my keys on the seat and then thought, "I better just put them in my pocket b/c chances are I will lock them in there" I must be phasing out of my DIPS:)

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker