Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4th Prenatal Appointment

Today was our fourth pre-natal appointment! The doctor said we were very boring... because it was like a 3 minute appointment... lol. Which means... everything was fine and we had no questions because I research any question I have and find out the answer before I go... unless I still think it's worth discussing with the doctor. So here's the update on Baby Straub:

The heartbeat was 136 and the doctor said that this early on, that sounds like a boy's heartbeat... yet another confirmation!

All of my tests were good... I gained 3 pounds in the past 4 weeks (and this was the first time I hadn't lost weight!!). My blood pressure was 112 over 80 (even though this has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life!)... my pee test was good and everything went well. I have to schedule an ultrasound for 20 weeks.... so, someone remind me!

On a goofier note... I locked my keys in my car again...... this time at a REEEEAAALLLLY inconvenient time! After 14 hours in the ER and hospital as we admitted my mom..... and this time it wasn't the car with the spare under the wheel well.... so we had to call public safety at the university to come bail us out by breaking into our car. ugh...... and I was SO excited that I remembered where I put the parking ticket after 14 hours... AND where the car was PARKED... AND how to even get to that parking garage from where my mom ended up (which was different than where she went in!).... I was so pleased with my high-functioning pregnant self.... until I began searching for my keys. ugh.

aye aye aye. I'm a mess.

1 comment:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. prenatal massage in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker