Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day! Today is the first time I've been able to celebrate this holiday as a mommy-to-be! Until now, it's always been more of a "happy-unfertilized-egg-day" haha!

We really enjoyed the weather today with my mom, sisters, hubby, nephew, and max (my sister's boyfriend) at Bethel Mill Park; our traditional mother's day activity. Played some tennis and other games, barbequed, etc... it was nice. Then, Jason and I went to his parents house for dinner (or more like dessert!) to celebrate Mother's Day with his mom, sisters, etc.

Then, when I came home, my mom gave me a really cool mother's day present; MY FIRST MATERNITY CLOTHES! yay! Even though I'm not showing a ton quite yet, these clothes are much more comfortable on my belly and will give me a little room to grow. I was so excited! (Thanks, Mommy!!!).

Just for fun, I'll post some of the mother's day pictures we took for my mom! Funny story first... I usually get pictures printed online but I didn't have much time so I took them to Walgreen's instead... well, the dude behind the counter told me I needed to have a signed release from the studio that the photos were taken in or I couldn't have them printed... I tried explaining that we did them in my living room, but he didn't believe me. I had to get a business card from my car and then I STILL had to sign a paper, releasing the prints to myself!!! lol. Geez!
The Fam (minus quite a few)
Kacy & Max....... & Jason & me... (like the symmetry? we didn't even plan that!)


































Jason & Bid (my nephew)




































Me & My Sisters (again... minus a couple!)



There's plenty more to choose from, but you get the gist. It was a goofy, yet fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker