Friday, December 26, 2008

Week 6

On December 26th, we went for our first prenatal appointment! The doctor said that based upon the first day of my last period, I was approximately 6 weeks along! I was given a tentative due date of August 19th, but it will be easier to tell once I have my blood tests done.

If I am 6 weeks along, the baby is about the size of a grain of rice! The baby’s jaw, cheeks, chin, eyes, ears, and nose are beginning to form what will eventually become the adorable little face of our precious baby!!! His/her kidneys, liver, and lungs are also developing, and his/her heart is now beating 80 times a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker