Monday, December 29, 2008

Feelin' Queasy

Ugh…. I’ve felt so gross! I’m so hungry, but nothing is appealing to me. I’m so tired that I can’t function, and I always feel like I’m just about to spew, but never do…

I came home from work today in tears… but thankfully, I am off for the holidays this week so I’ll be able to rest a lot!

Luckily, I have a wonderfully supportive hubby who is taking incredible care of me! Cleaning the house, cooking for me (even when I can’t eat what I just requested him to cook!!!!)…. and giving me lots of love & support. He just keeps reminding me… you’re growing a HUMAN! You’re working 100% of the time! Even when you’re sleeping!

This whole pregnancy thing is just not as glamourous as people make it out to be!

I love my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker