Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Brand New Baby...

So, for all of you who religiously read my last pregnancy blog which abruptly ended on Karson's birth-day.....(which wasn't my intention, but life happened) and have been hounding me to pick it back up again ever since, I am back!

As many of you know, I'm pregnant again with baby #2... and everyone has also been getting on my case about how I did such an elaborate blog for my pregnancy with Karson and how psychologically damaged this baby will be if I don't continue the blog, so I'm going to do my best to keep track of what's left of this pregnancy but there is and has been quite a lot going on lately!

So far, this pregnancy has been going very smoothly. I'm currently in week 14, which means this baby is now about the size of a lemon... about 4 and a half inches long. I'm starting to be less nauseous but am still ridiculously tired.... I don't quite remember being this tired with Karson... but then again, I am spending my days running after a 10.5 month old and my nights trying desperately to get pictures edited, keep our house relatively sanitary, and spend time with my husband... so, I guess it's understandable.

I'll try my best to keep up with this again but it may be less of a pregnancy oriented blog and more about what's going on with our family (which is the direction I had intended it to go in after we had the baby)... I figured, kids start to do more and more funny things/say funny things, etc so it would be nice to have a place to keep track of all that. Hopefully I can be a little more faithful than I've been this past year!

9 comments:

  1. So I was looking at your boy or girl poll and it reminded me, yesterday I was thinking about you possibly coming down to visit next spring and I thought, "If Kristy and Jason come down with their boys..." and then I wondered why I thought boys. Maybe I'm psychic. I did know intuitively you were pregnant. I guess we'll find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats. You and Renee must be on the same wave length. Let's get together sometime and let the kiddos play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, weird, I keep thinking that way, too. Is it because most of the babies in our family come in pairs?? Or do we really know something.....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Given shannons freaky dream I was pregnant pretty much the day I found out... I'd say you know something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah and tara... You like how people came back to change their answers on the poll? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. we need to start writing in this again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.varansoyevdenevenakliyat.com
    https://www.varansoynakliye.com
    http://www.sehirlerarasievdeneve-nakliyat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.varansoyevdenevenakliyat.com
    https://www.varansoynakliye.com
    http://www.sehirlerarasievdeneve-nakliyat.com/

    ReplyDelete

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker